Welcome to Matthew’s Enterprise Trust…
Employment & Living Skills Day Centre
Matthew’s Enterprise was established to provide a Specialist Day Service for vulnerable people to develop skills to prepare them to live as independently as possible.
The Centre continues to develop and adapt to meet the needs of individual clients/students.
Employment Skills Services currently being provided
- A Well-Equipped Woodwork-Shop
- A Large Metal-Work Shop
- A Garden Concreting Facility
- A Restaurant & Catering Facility
- Arts & Crafts Facility
- Animal Husbandry
Future Daily Living Skills
A comprehensive program is currently being developed to facilitate independent living in the community.
The program includes:
- Reading, writing and arithmetic
- Managing money
- General Housekeeping
- Socialisation and Community skills